The Handbook for Children of Aging Parents
Author: Suzanne Roberts
“This book is like having a wise supportive, personal coach at your side.”
Contents Include :
- Where do you fit into your parent’s lives?
- Boundaries are the first line of defense.
- Siblings: Part of the problem or part of the solution?
- Where did my mother go? Behavior changes in the aging.
- Taking care of yourself or Sugar may not be the answer!Death, the final chapter.
- And much, much more …
Click here to buy the Kindle edition Price: $8.00
You can print an order form to purchase a copy from the publisher. Use this option if you would like an autographed copy.
Press here to print the order form.
After you have read the book please go to Amazon and review it. When I flipped the title and have a new ISBN; I lost my five star rating. Now I want to build it again.